MoCDA Membership Information
Want to join an organization focused on Career Development? Consider joining MoCDA!
Welcome to the newly revitalized state chapter of the National Career Development Association (NCDA). The organization is open to individuals interested in all facets of career development. Our members are from colleges/universities, private practice, corporations, schools or other venues where career practitioners engage in their craft. MoCDA is open to professionals from across Missouri including the St. Louis (MO and IL) and Kansas City (MO and KS) metro areas.
Benefits of Membership Include:
- Fee reduction on professional development opportunities with the option to earn CEUs.
- Workshops and education related to career development issues
- Membership into LinkedIn group account
- E-mail announcements and notifications
- Postings of various career-related positions across the state
- The opportunity to participate in regional professional social networking events
- Information sharing via MoCDA e-newsletter
The cost to join MoCDA is $25.00/year for Professional members and Retired members, and $10.00/year for student members.
For more information regarding MoCDA, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.